6to 7 years
Only one size left
If I can't think of a name for a dress, I wait to see who is the first person to buy one. For this dress is was the Mum of Shara, not a name I'd heard before. It has English and Hebrew origins and means 'princess'. This dress is made with a printed cotton designed by Lewis & Irene featuring spaceships, stars and planets for girls who love anything to do with space. It reverses to a mint green and wonderfully soft baby needlecord.
- Turn it inside out; two dresses in one
- Pleated skirt, finishing on the knee
- Popper fastening the full length of the dress.
- Beautifully soft in 100% cotton
- Machine washable on 30 or 40 degrees
- I do not recommend tumble drying.