6 months to 4 years
An unusual print, a medeival scatter pattern of colourful icons from shields to red dragons, all things associated with Knights set on a rich green/blue background. An everyday, soft cottton dress reversing to polka dots. I also plan to make this dress reversing to corduroy for Autumn/Winter 2019/2020 - if you would like to know more, please email me.
- Turn it inside out; two dresses in one
- Wear on it's own or with a top underneath
- Pleated skirt, finishing below the knee
- Popper fastening on the shoulders.
- Beautifully soft in 100% cotton
- Machine washable on 30 or 40 degrees; air-dry
- have a look at the Care Advice page for more information about how to look after your Knights Dress.
- If you would like a dress in sizes 4 to 8 years, please email enquiries@roundaboutchildrenswear and I can let you know the price and make one up for you.
Size of the finished garment - sizes 2-3y and 3-4y are currently with the seamstress and will be ready to send out at the beginning of February 2020
Remember we have a 90 day, no quibble returns policy, so you can try one on for size and if you have any questions, please call Jo on 07929 224661.