4 to 5 years
Only one size left.
Diggers are always a firm favourite, especially from ages two to four, so I was very excited to find this fabric in the Lewis and Irene range. They are a UK design studio, creating thoughtful, top quality cottons. The royal blue is a great contrast and the combination was a big hit at the Christmas Shows. The corduroy is wonderfully soft and fine, perfect for cooler weather, comfortable and easy to wear. A fully reversible pair of trousers for boys and girls to enjoy.
My design priorities are to make smart and practical children's clothes and I'm really pleased with this latest addition to the Roundabout range. They have tailored pockets, and a false fly as well as an elasticated waist and turn ups for growing room. All the clothes are machine washable and the corduroy reverse makes them that little bit more hard-wearing.
- Full length reversible, unisex trousers
- Smart turn-ups for extra growing room
- Elasticated waist for comfort and growth
- Turn them inside out - two in one
- A tailored finish, with side pockets and a false fly
- Beautifully soft in 100% cotton
- Fully machine washable at 30o; we don't recommend tumble drying
|cms||4 to 5 y|
Remember, we have a 90 day no-quibble returns policy, so you can try them on for size and if you any questions, please call Jo on 07929 224661.