3 months to 2 years
Girls love dinosaurs too and what's not to love about this pretty lilac dress. Swimming dinosaurs inspired by the fossils in Kimmeridge Bay in Dorset. I always like to include a girls dinosaur dress in the collection so I was thrilled to find this beautiful cotton fabric from Lewis and Irene. The reverse fabric is also their's; it's inspired by Asian mandala art and has a strong retro, vintage feel to the pattern. Lilac is one of my favourite colours and this shade reminds me of parma violets!
This Dinosaur dress is handmade in 100% cotton supplied by a mill which is part of the Better Cotton Initative - striving to work directly with producers to ensure they receive a fair price and using methods to reduce the impact of cotton production on the evironment.
- Turn it inside out; two dresses in one
- Classic A-line style
- Fastens at the back with a reversible zip
- Sizes 4 to 6 years fasten with poppers on the shoulders
- Beautifully soft in 100% cotton
- Machine washable on 30 or 40 degrees
- Air dry
- Read the Care Advice page for more information on looking after your Dinosaur Dress.
Remember we have a 90 day, no quibble returns policy, so you can try one on for size and if you have any questions, please call Jo on 07929 224661.
Made in Britain