3 months to 5 years
A happy tropical print to brighten your Summer playtime, Ava is covered in a variety of toucans, parrots and little lovebirds. The reverse fabric is also very vibrant, a cerise pink cotton with a small, white polka dot print.
As with all my dresses, Ava is made in 100% cotton, the bird print is a design by the British Dashwood Studio, based in High Wycombe. The fabrics are soft and hang really well. I've cut them to be generous around the arms so the dress can be worn on cooler days and into the Autumn with a top underneath.
- Turn it inside out; two dresses in one
- Pleated skirt, finishing on the knee
- Popper fastening the full length of the back.
- Beautifully soft in 100% cotton
- Machine washable on 30 or 40 degrees
- I do not recommend tumble drying.
Finished Garment Size
* Out of stock
Remember we have a 90 day, no quibble returns policy, so you can try one on for size and if you have any questions, please call Jo on 07929 224661